A wire transfer from your bank to your PEX account is the fastest way to fund your PEX account.
Wires are posted at PEX 8 AM - 5 PM ET, Monday - Friday (except on Federal Holidays).
- Wires received after 5 PM ET will be posted to your PEX account on the next business day
- Wire receipt times will vary, depending upon your bank's process (e.g., it may take less than 30 minutes for a wire to post, or more than 1 hour)
- PEX is unable to pinpoint the hour a wire will be received; however, wire transfers are posted within a few minutes of receipt
Most banks charge for this service. PEX does not charge a fee to receive a wire transfer.
To avoid posting delays or wire returns, please review the following:
- PEX will post wires showing the exact business name as the PEX business account or its registered DBA
- If PEX does not have your DBA document on file, then PEX will request it, and then PEX will post the wire to your account
- Other companies owned by the owner of your company
- Your company's vendors or customers
- Subsidiary or parent accounts of your company
- Personal bank accounts
- In that case, the turnaround time may exceed one hour
How to Initiate a Wire Transfer:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click on the “Transfers” tab
- Click on “Wire Instructions” in the blue bar
- Give your bank the information that’s listed on-screen
- Be sure that your bank does not send the wire with your name or an associated third party as the sender
- Check your Administrator Site to confirm that the wired funds are available in your PEX account
Click "Wire instructions" for instructions on how to wire funds to your PEX account