There are a few simple steps to create additional Administrators on the Administrator Site.
The primary Administrator has full permissions, and can create new Administrators and set their permissions.
How to Create a New Administrator:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the "Administrators" tab
- Click "Create a new admin" on the blue bar
- Enter the name of the new Administrator
- Enter the address
- This is usually the address of your business
- Enter the business phone number
- Enter the new Administrator's email address
- Enter the new Administrator's date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Select the permissions you want to extend to the new Administrator
- Click the green "Create administrator" button at the bottom
Click the green “Create administrator” button
- The new Administrator will receive an email instructing him/her how to complete the "First Time Login" steps
- The new Administrator will then be able to access the Administrator Site
You may find this article useful to help with the first time login steps for Administrators: "How to Complete Admin 'First time login'"
You may also find this article useful if you would like to delete an Administrator: “How to Remove Admins”