Cardholders can add Notes to their card transactions through the Cardholder Site. Notes are a good way to record the details of transactions (client, project, place, Purchase Order, etc.).
How to Add Card Transaction Notes through the Cardholder Site:
- Log into the Cardholder Site
- Click on the "My account" tab
- Click on "Transaction history" in the blue bar
- Navigate to the transaction
- Click on "Add note"
Click "Add note"
- Write the note in the "Add a new note" field (up to 260 characters)
- Click the green "Add note" button
Write the note. Click the green "Add note" button
- The note is now added to the transaction record
- You can edit the note
- You can delete the note by clicking on the "x" next to it
- You can add another note
The note is in the Transaction record
You may find this article useful if the cardholder needs to set up a user profile to access the Cardholder Site: "How to Create a New Cardholder User Account"