If you do not have a PEX Cardholder user account, please see "How to Create a New Cardholder User Account.”
Common Login Problems
If you are a cardholder with an existing user account, and you cannot log into the Cardholder website at https://ch.pexcard.com or the PEX mobile app, please try the following:
1. Check the URL in Your Browser Window
- It should read https://ch.pexcard.com
- Note: Your cardholder username and password are not authorized to let you log into the PEX administrator website (https://admin.pexcard.com) or the PEX website (https://www.pexcard.com and https://apply.pexcard.com)
2. Check Your Username
- If you have forgotten your username, you can have it emailed to the address on file for your account
- Click on "Forgot your username"
- You must know both the email address associated with your user account and the year of birth registered on the account
- If you do not know either the email address or the year of birth registered on the account, please contact your business administrator
3. Check Your Password
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking "Forgot your password"
- You must know the username for your account
4. Contact your Business Administrator
- If you are using the correct username and password for your account, but you still cannot log in, then your administrator may have locked your user account