You need to create/activate your cardholder user account when you receive your PEX card.
To activate your account (username and login credentials):
- Visit www.pexcard.com/register
- Click the green “Begin” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Or see “How to Create a New Cardholder User Account” for step-by-step instructions
- You can verify your account by email verification or by your year of birth
Click the green “Begin” button to create your new PEX user account
Once you have created your cardholder user account, your Administrator will be notified.
- Your Administrator controls final card activation and funding
- Until the Administrator activates it, your card is in “Inactive” status, and you cannot use it
- To minimize the risk of fraud, your Administrator might not fund your card until you receive it
- In this case, please tell your Administrator when you have the PEX card in your possession
The PEX card does not support “card loads,” like direct deposits and cash deposits, and it cannot be used to access cash at ATMs, point-of-purchase, etc.