From the “Export Attachments” page, you may create a .zip archive of receipts attached to settled cardholder transactions, which you can then store locally for audit, tax, or other purposes.
- The .zip archive will contain a receipt.txt file with a summary of all the receipts included, as well as a JPEG or PDF for each receipt.
Receipt filenames follow a convention that starts with the cardholder first and last name, and also includes the transaction receipt ID, amount, and merchant name, as shown here:
Receipt activity is limited to 3 months per report. For data older than twelve (12) months, contact Client Services at 1-866-685-1898, option 3.
How to Export a Receipt Archive:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the “Export” tab
- Click the File cabinet button or the “Export Attachments” tab
- Select the “Start date” and “End date”
- Or select the following “Quick set” time parameters:
- This month
- Last month
- Since this time last month
- Select the status of the receipts to include in the archive:
- By default, all receipts attached to settled transactions in the selected date range will be included
- Check the boxes for the Receipt Statuses that you want:
- Not reviewed
- Click the green “Generate archive” button
Select Date Range and Status of Receipts. Click the green "Generate archive" button.
- Click “Attachments export queue” in the blue bar to download the archive
- Select the “Download” icon to the left of the correct row in the “Completed archives” table
The archive will have a filename that contains PEXreceipts and the date range of the export, as shown here:
- Once you have retrieved the archive, you can delete it from the list by clicking on the "X" to the right of the line item.
- Files will be removed from the list on the expiration date.
Completed Archives Ready for Download