There are times when you may need to replace a card for an existing cardholder. If the cardholder contacts you about a damaged card, have the cardholder call PEX Cardholder Support right away at +1-866-685-0898 to request a replacement card.
If the cardholder cannot reach PEX Cardholder Support, then you can also reach out to PEX Client Services, and ask for the card be replaced.
Note: You will not be able to replace a damaged card from the Administrator site.
To request a replacement card via PEX Client Services:
- Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cardholder's name
- The last four (4) digits only of the card number (click the little drop down icon next to the cardholder's name to see the 4 digits)
- To see the cardholder's card number:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the “Cards” tab
- Click “Card List” in the blue bar
- Locate the cardholder
- Click on the card icon to the left of the cardholder’s name
- You will see the last four digits of the card number
Click on the icon next to the cardholder's name to see the card number
- The reason for the replacement, i.e., “damaged card”
- The address to which the replacement card should be shipped
- Delivery Method
- Delivery Options:
- Regular Delivery. via USPS First Class Mail. 10-15 business days. No Charge
- Expedited Delivery. via UPS or FedEx. Up to 4 business days. $35 fee (per separate shipping address)
- Rush Delivery. via UPS or FedEx. Up to 3 business days. $45 Fee (per separate shipping address)
- You will receive confirmation from Client Services that the replacement card(s) have been processed, and are scheduled to be shipped.
- The current card will remain active and can still be used.
- Once you receive the replacement card(s), you must go on to the Administrator Site and activate them.
You may find this article useful when you need to activate the replacement cards: “How to Activate Replacement Cards”