With a PEX Cardholder User Account, you can check your card balance easily, on the Cardholder Site and on the PEX Mobile App.
- If you do not have a Cardholder User Account, please see "How to Create a New Cardholder User Account"
- If you have trouble logging in to your Cardholder User Account, please see "Troubleshooting Cardholder User Login"
How to Check Your Card Balance on the PEX Cardholder Site:
- Log in to the PEX Cardholder Site (https://ch.pexcard.com)
- You will find your card balance next to your name at the top of the page
On the Cardholder Site, you can see your Card Balance next to your name
How to Check Your Card Balance on the PEX Mobile App:
Download the PEX Mobile App for your device:
- Download the iOS App from the App Store
- Download the Android App from the Google Play Store
- The download is free but carrier data rates may apply
To Check Your Card Balance on the Mobile App:
- Log in to the PEX Mobile app
- Click on the “Account” icon
- You can see your account balance on the screen
Click the “Account” icon to see your card balance
- Not every business lets cardholders check their card balances
- If you are unable to create a Cardholder User Account, please check with your business administrator
- Your business administrator can also tell you your card balance