Administrators can add Transaction Notes to cardholder transactions, which is a good way to record the details of those transactions, e.g., P.O. number, project name, event, special circumstances.
Only Administrators can read or modify Administrators’ Notes.
Cardholders cannot see Administrator’s notes on the Cardholder Site or in the Cardholder Mobile App, unless the Administrator gives permission.
Download the Mobile App:
- Download the iOS app from the App Store
- Download the Android app from the Google Play Store
- The download is free but carrier data rates may apply
How to Add Transaction Notes to a Cardholder Transaction, Using the Mobile App:
- Log into the Mobile App
- Click on the “Cards” icon
- Navigate to the cardholder
- Click on the cardholder’s name
Click the “Cards” icon. Click on the cardholder’s name.
- Click “Transactions”
Click on “Transactions”
- Click on the transaction
Click on the transaction
- Click on the "Write Note" icon at lower right
Click on the "Write Note" icon
- Write the Note
- Click the button to make the Note visible to the cardholder
Write the Note. Click “Done.”
The Note appears in the Transaction Details